Happy NewYear friends!
It is hard to believe that in just a few hours we will be saying goodbye to 2014! This past year has been extremely busy for us! It seems like we have hardly had a chance to catch our breath since our sweet Sadie was born!
- The studio is finished!!! We have been in the process of building the new studio 501 over the past three years and it is finally a fully functioning recording studio. We still have some finishing work to do here and there, but doesn't it look amazing?!!!
|"So that the world may know..."|
- We have run three successful Audio Production Courses, over this past year and will be running the next one in the Spring of 2015.
Individuals from Thailand, Germany, Canada, South Africa and all over the US have come through the APC with big dreams of bringing Gods Kingdom to the nations through music. Our graduates are going on to places like Ireland, Thailand, Germany and Nashville, to name a few.
|Spring 2014 APC|
|Fall 2014 APC on a Hike to Glacier National Park|
It has truly been a privilege investing in these people and we look forward to the welcoming students from India, Africa, South Korea and USA to the next Audio Production Course!
- Whats cookin' for Winter quarter? Justin will spend the mornings, helping to run the base kitchen here at YWAM Montana. He will be helping to oversee quality control, planning, preparing and serving meals to the hundreds of students and staff who are fed by our base daily. This is a really big job and he is excited about this new challenge. His afternoons will be spent in the studio doing finish work, preparing for the next APC and doing any projects that the studio takes on.
- Base Haps: YWAM Montana is really excited to be developing strategies for focusing more intensely on our Five Target nations (Cambodia, Ukraine, Thailand, Nepal, Taiwan) over the next five years. One of these strategies is to send a "surge" of people to the nation of Taiwan. This video will tell you all about the Surge:
to watch the video in HD click here
On the Homefront
Our sweet Ella is now Four and a half. Can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday she was a new born baby. Ella is a bright, active and fun little girl. She enjoys playing with her friends, helping mommy with her little sisters, and loves anything she can do that is hands on and creative. She is thoughtful, kind, loves people and enjoys discovering the world around her. It is such a wonderful experience to be walking alongside her as she is develops her own faith and relationship with the Jesus.
Bennet just turned Three on Christmas day. She is sweet, sensitive, smart and enjoys playing with her sisters. She is often lost in her imagination, and loves her quiet times alone to ponder and play. Bennet is as spicy as she is sweet; full of gumption and determination! She loves books and it is a delight watching her grow into the little girl God has made her to be.
Sadie just turned One, and my oh my is she a handful! We are so thankful for her and cannot imagine our family without her. She has just started walking and could charm the socks right off of just about anyone! She loves to snuggle mommy, is full of energy and will hopefully be sleeping through the night some time before her 16th birthday ;)
Needless to say this has been an exhausting year on the homefront. My heart is full, but my bones are tired. Through it all, Jesus whispers to my (Annie) heart, a call to trust in His plans, rest in His grace and grow in holiness. It is through the daily demands of mothering three small children that Jesus reminds me of who He is, how greatly He loves and how all-sufficient His grace is for the weaknesses in my life.
- Finances: We really need to raise our financial support! Please pray that we can triple what we are currently living off of. If you are interested in partnering with us through finances, please contact us.
- Traveling Mercies:We have been visiting Justin's hometown of up-state New York and will be heading back to Montana mid-January. Please pray for safe travels and happy kids ;)
- Perseverance: Please pray for continued strength to press into what God is calling us to.
- Kids: That our girls would walk with Jesus from a young age, and that he would dazzle them with His love! Pray that they will be world changers!
Thank you so much to all of you who partnered with us in 2014! Because of your help, people have been sent out to the nations in the name of Jesus and equipped with the skills to make an impact in their sphere of influence. We could not do what we do without you! We wish you a blessed New Year!
Justin, Annie, Ella, Bennet and Sadie