Thursday, April 8, 2010

Praise Report: New Computer

Hello Faithful Blog Followers,

I have a great update for you all today!


I GOT A NEW COMPUTER...PRAISE GOD!

As most of you know, before this school started my (Justin) old computer became unusable. Not the greatest time for that to happen (having a functioning personal computer is a must in staffing this school) but throughout the process of waiting on God to get a new one, He has been faithful. I have been borrowing friends' computers for about eight months now which has gotten me through, so I am very thankful for that! Now I have a nice new computer that I can depend on when I work and it has changed things already! I can have my own computer software that helps me study and prepare for my lectures. I also am able to do my own PowerPoint presentations for my lectures (which was very difficult before in that I had to borrow other peoples'. ) Also, I can actually see the screen! The one I was borrowing most recently was so small that I had trouble using it. We are praising God for this blessing; many prayers for a new computer have been answered!

I sincerely thank you all for praying with me for this. And for those who gave thank you so so much for being willing to be used by God through giving and encouraging me!!

That's all for now...Again...thank you so so much!


Love,
Justin and Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment